Strategic Partner Manager, Calibra Wallet PartnershipsBusiness Development & Partnerships | Menlo Park, CA
About CalibraThe Facebook Blockchain Partnerships team is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to lead our business development and partnerships to enable on/off ramps for Libra across the world. Partners will include banks, remittance companies, mobile operators and digital wallets.
This position will be responsible for shaping and developing product and partnership strategies, negotiating and closing deals and navigating complex internal and external relationships. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise and experience partnering with aggregators and merchants in emerging markets. The successful candidate is very familiar with navigating contractual, financial and technical issues that may arise during negotiations and partnerships, and can effectively communicate across multiple stakeholders. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Legal teams.
This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, California.
- Drive meaningful partnerships with top players that could help extend Calibra's global reach
- Identify partners and negotiate business and technical terms in service of mutual partnership objectives
- Identify new strategic opportunities for the company via partner input and work collaboratively across all functions to scope and prioritize these efforts
- Deep understanding of blockchain product and technology to inform and influence our product roadmap and support and execute on product plans
- Track, analyze, influence and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
- Willingness to travel ~25%, both domestically and internationally
- 10+ years experience in business development
- Experience with commercial agreements, including creating and negotiating agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing, operations and legal/policy
- Experience working with aggregators and merchants, especially in emerging markets
- BA/BS degree