Calibra, Customer Experience SpecialistOnline Operations | Dublin, Ireland
About CalibraFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Calibra - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Calibra, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping people? Do you have the curiosity to learn, explore and to innovate? If so, we are keen for you to join our team , as a Customer Care Specialist, on a full time shift based role, with multiple shifts available. We’re still early in the process of developing Calibra, and are looking for talented passionate team players and mission driven professionals to join our team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
- Be the voice of the customer by providing empathy and efficient customer care via real time chat to Calibra users around the world. As part of your role you will connect and educate customers on the proper uses of Calibra.
- You will use your strong analytical skills to comprehend customer intentions and apply the most efficient way to resolve.
- You are comfortable with actioning decisions on appeals and internal escalations, based on your SME ( Subject Matter Expert) knowledge and judgement.
- You are customer focused ensuring that you manage customer complaints efficiently and have experience dealing with external governance and regulatory bodies and orgs.
- You will collaborate and engage with customers on Social Media escalations ensuring timely contact and resolution.
- You are a strong communicator, initiating engagement with customers to proactively remediate their Calibra experience.
- You will be a generous team player by providing real time messaging support to your colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
- Be an advocate for workflow improvements by working cross functionally to ensure that any feedback/improvements in process are shared with stakeholders.
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Calibra care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- BA Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years relevant experience in a customer care role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in improving and creating solutions for customers
- Proficiency with MS Office, and a good knowledge of databases
- Experience in multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with multiple technologies e.g SQL
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Messaging/Chat background when dealing with customers
- Fluency in a second language preferred
- Operating in an online queue system
- Experience in SOPs