Content Strategist, CalibraDesign & User Experience | Menlo Park, CA
About CalibraWe’re looking for Content Strategists to partner with designers, product managers, researchers, engineers and product marketers to plan and create the content for the Calibra digital wallet and continue to evolve Calibra's voice and content standards.
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Calibra - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Calibra, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields. Specifically, this position is focused on enabling instant, easy, affordable and secure payments within the Calibra wallet.
You're perfect for this role if you are versatile, you’re able to plan and write content for mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, payment transaction experiences and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Help develop foundational content strategy for new and emerging products
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team
- Craft messaging that matches established standards and guidelines
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Find scalable content solutions to empower real world payment utility
- 4+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences
- High proficiency in English
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show a breadth of experience across content types. You may wish to show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content
- Experience setting priorities, multitasking and working independently
- Payment, finance or monetization content experience