Calibra, Compliance Operations Process ArchitectOnline Operations | Dublin, Ireland
About CalibraFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Calibra - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Calibra, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
- You are customer and teammate focused by having end-to-end accountability for designing strategic roadmaps, change management projects, from business requirement definition and planning through to successful implementation.
- You are detailed orientated, identifying business process challenges through data analysis, ensuring that protection of the integrity of the Calibra wallet is paramount.
- You are proactive, supporting and collaborating with key stakeholders in the business to ensure the continuous improvement of processes & workflows under (Compliance / Fraud).
- You are dedicated and passionate to understand the future state by designing and building practices and processes.
- You will use your Strong critical and analytical thinking to optimise program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives and ensure standards are always in place. You will support the Head of Compliance, proactively bringing ideas and tangible actions to improve the business and performance.
- You will understand and analyze performance KPIs, identify performance gaps & opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Develop concrete, corrective action plans for business initiatives and report on their results (in partnership with Team Leads, QA Manager, and the Training team).
- You are a generous team player, ensuring our process flows are frictionless for teammates, by creating step-by-step instructions/guides and documentation for use globally.
- You are a strong collaborator, providing clear and concise presentation of findings and design plans to stakeholders globally.
- You are a mission driven individual who will demonstrate and drive the Calibra culture with your colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Hands-on previous experience in at least one of the following business areas: Fraud / Compliance / Operations.
- 5+ years of process excellence experience, ideally managing complex processes and projects with high level of integration across multiple global units.
- Experience in developing and designing process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment where you've successfully managed, coordinated, executed and maintained multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience working cross functionally in a global fast-paced/start-up environment.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel/SQL and Project management tools.
- Fluency in a second language preferred.