Product Manager, Calibra (Blockchain) Product Management | Tel Aviv, Israel
About CalibraFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Calibra - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Calibra, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people developing blockchain technologies. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields. This is difficult technical work, will have massive global impact, and you will get to work closely with smart people on an intellectually challenging initiative.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand product's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Team player: experience collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with financial services or customer support technologies and platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field